There are Weslo Treadmills for everyone, no matter your budget, because the manufacturers of Weslo understand that fitness is not only for the rich and influential but also for those who do not have much money.
It is quite true that the more expensive treadmills have better features and quality but the less expensive ones also meet with the safety standard and quality level that is certified. The company Icon Fitness is the manufacturer of Welso treadmills and there are great brands for everyone that truly wants to keep fit.
Models of Weslo Treadmills
You can always choose from a wide range of models of the treadmills based on your budget and preferences, some of the popular brands include;
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9
- Weslo Crosswalk 5.0t
- Weslo Pro Crosswalk 7.8
- Weslo CardioStride 2.0
- Weslo Cadence G-40
Useful Treadmill Features
There are several features that would make your workout very effective and also fun, some of these features will be explained below to help you in choosing a treadmill.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9
Deck and Frame Features
These are features that you will like to see on the deck of the treadmill equipment and display, read down to find out some of them and their impact on your exercise;
- Some treadmills have adjustable cushioning which helps to reduce your impact on the deck
- The treadmill has the ability to decline and also incline
- There are treadmills with controls on the handrail which can be used to adjust the speed and incline
- Treadmills have the ability to measure your heart rate through the use of a heart rate grip
- A great treadmill should have sufficient shock absorption system
- The belt could be a 2-ply belt or a 4-ply thick belt which will ensure the durability of the treadmill
- A very important feature that you need to see display is the amount of calories that you burned during the workout session, they are usually displayed on the treadmill
- The treadmill should also provide for you the total distance that was covered and the incline
- The treadmill display should show the total time the workout lasted
Weslo Cadence G-40
Whatever equipment you buy, one of the most important features that should not be compromised is the safety of the equipment. Weslo treadmills possess several safety features that ensure the user does not incur any form of injury. You can find below several safety features that is needed in a treadmill
- A good treadmill should have the auto-stop button which brings the machine to stop once it is pressed in case of emergency situations
- There should be a handrail to ensure stability
- Safety clips are usually attached to the clothes of the person using the treadmill and they help to stop the belt if you are unable to do so
- Most treadmills have side rails to provide additional safety
Available information suggests that walking on a treadmill which is a moderate-intensity exercise for a period of 150 minutes every week helps to lowers the risk of dying prematurely. You can always find Weslo treadmills that suit your budget and needs so simply make a choice.